Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Nature Wallpapers

From my window I was watching fog this morning and praising the beauty of nature. My younger brother was with me, when I admired the beauty of nature he asked me, "Baji nature kis ko kehty hain". For few moments I was not able to convey him what is nature, because my brother is only 9 years old so difficult to tell me what exactly the nature is. Then I told him that nature is everything that was not made by us. And I think this is the exact definition of nature, that everything that is not made by man is called nature. It will then excludes all the things that introduced by mankind.

Then I powered on my note book and started watching some beautiful nature wallpapers and save them on my machine so that I can share Nature wallpapers with my blog followers. Here are some Nature Wallpapers from different countries scenery. These can be used as mobile wallpapers or desktop wallpapers.

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers

natural-wallpapers
Nature Wallpapers